Connect to CORE Partners:
Focus Points Family Resource CenterFocus Points Family Resource Center Contact: Whitney Wise
Focus Points Family Resource Center is a non-profit organization committed to serving low-income families in the greater northeast Denver area.
During the 2017-18 fiscal year, Focus Points will serve over 1,200 families, most of whom are Spanish-speaking immigrants. Focus Points is committed to:
- School readiness programs to open doors to future success;
- Family literacy and adult self-sufficiency programs to facilitate independence;
- Healthy living and health access programs to promote active, vibrant living; and
- Parent engagement and community leadership to foster empowerment.
- Creating economic opportunities and workforce training for immigrants and refugees within northeast Denver.
Family-focused “wrap-around services” to support basic skills building and targeted entrepreneur opportunities (such as COMAL)
- Adult education with built-in ECE;
- community network & access point;
- established two generation and family services such as therapist and Parents as Teachers programs
Coaching/navigation & outreach
Updated 1 year ago.